[Patch] Resizeable main window

Robert Collins rbcollins@cygwin.com
Sun Oct 26 11:23:00 GMT 2003

On Fri, 2003-10-17 at 06:59, Frank Richter wrote:
> On 16.10.2003 22:29, Robert Collins wrote:
> > Before further review, I'd like you to correct
> > such abuses of C++.
>
> Done.

Please include new files in the diff. (You can use diff -Nup /dev/null
newfile.cc >> maindiff) Saves me time guessing whether those files are
all attached or not.

This looks good, but:
- The header in the chooser doesn't resize for me - does your framework
support that?
- We need some testing of older os's.

code wise, please don't add more sizing tweaks other than the chooser's
header until we get this in - i.e. keep it focused.
- I don't like the static struct _PropSheetData idiom. How about class
PropSheetData { ... static PropSheetData& Instance();}
PropSheetData &
PropSheetData::Instance()
{
  static PropSheetData TheInstance;