[Fwd: Re: [Patch] Resizeable main window]

Frank Richter frichter@gmx.li
Sun Oct 26 12:03:00 GMT 2003

On 26.10.2003 11:17, Robert Collins wrote:

> Not for me. The header stays fixed at the original width, truncating any
> resized column titles.
>
> I need to know that this can be addressed before approving the patch -
> if your approach isn't compatible with addressing this...

This should be possible. Basically, when the list is resized due a
resize of the property sheet, it gets a resize notification. Upon this
notification, the pick list can appropriately resize the header.

-f.r.