[ITP] GV: A PostScript and PDF viewer for X using 3d Athena Widgets

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Thu Oct 30 18:07:00 GMT 2003

Gerrit P. Haase wrote:

>>the X Window System.
>>It uses the `ghostscript' PostScript(tm) interpreter and is based on
>>the classic X front-end for `gs', `ghostview'. It is more comfortable
>>and more powerful than `ghostview'."
>>category: XFree86 Text Graphics
>>requires: cygwin Xfree86-base Xaw3d cygipc
>
>                                        ^^^^^^^^
>                                        shouldn't that be cygipc2?

Not that I know of... I thought it was just cygipc.  The actual DLL name
is cygipc2, but not the package name.  At least, I hope that is the case
because I have been sprinkling cygipc everywhere :)

Harold