Anybody willing to take over bash maintainership?

Corinna Vinschen vinschen@redhat.com
Fri Sep 12 10:46:00 GMT 2003

On Fri, Sep 12, 2003 at 12:41:19PM +0200, Ronald Landheer-Cieslak wrote:
> I'd be happy to help, and I do use Bash on a daily basis :)

Cool!  Thanks for the offer.

> However, you might have to walk me through your patches a bit, because I'm not
> at all familiar with Bash' codebase..

Me neither.  In the past I just poked the code with a stick until it
stopped being grouchy.

Actually, I never put bash in my local cvs repository so I don't have
a history of the changes, unfortunately.  It might be a bit of work
to figure them out.  The history of cygwin-announce might be a help.
We can discuss this off-list.

Red Hat, Inc.