graphviz (and doxygen?)

Jörg Schaible Joerg.Schaible@Elsag-Solutions.com
Thu Sep 25 12:47:00 GMT 2003

Hi Gareth,

Gareth Pearce wrote on Thursday, September 25, 2003 2:05 PM:
>Also - I'm willing to (try to)update (and maintain there after) -
>doxygen Preferably with graphviz to go with it.  This is assuming that
>the position is open.  I've built 1.3.4 - and run it over a 90thousand
>line project - using graphvis 1.10.0 'dot' - haven't noticed anything
>odd yet.

did you also tried to run it, if your sources and the config are located on a text mount? The old version gave hundreds of errors concerning a non-valid font, while the same sources (converted to Unix style) run fine from a binary mount.

>To build doxygen I had to force it to link with the system
>libpng.dll.a instead of its own static libpng.

IIRC that was because of changes Dimitri made to the png sources. But don't ask me what and why ...

Regards,
Jörg