[ITP] XmHTML: A widget capable of displaying HTML 3.2 conforming text

Volker Quetschke quetschke@scytek.de
Mon Apr 19 13:47:00 GMT 2004

Hi!

>     Volker> Is cygipc required? I guess cygserver/cygipc is handled by the
>     Volker> XFree86 dependency.
>
> Yes this is true. Here is the new setup.hint file.

Errm, no! It still contains cygipc. I just wanted to ask here to
upload the package, but the setup.hint should be fixed first.

Volker

--
PGP/GPG key  (ID: 0x9F8A785D)  available  from  wwwkeys.de.pgp.net
key-fingerprint 550D F17E B082 A3E9 F913  9E53 3D35 C9BA 9F8A 785D