lilypond 2.2.0-1 available

Jan Nieuwenhuizen janneke@gnu.org
Wed Apr 21 10:06:00 GMT 2004

Corinna Vinschen writes:

> What are these images for?  xinfo?  I don't have any images in my
> various info directories, so I see this for the first time.

It's pretty new.  Emacs CVS has had image support for Info pages for
about a year, to be included in the upcoming 21.4 or 22.1.

> Lilypond has its own subdir /usr/share/lilypond.  Couldn't the images
> be stored there?

The image files are stored under /usr/share/doc/lilypond/, which seems
to be a reasonable place for documentation images?

We discussed implementing an extra option for makeinfo to allow
foreign image directories, but it was decided not implement that and
store images with info files, for now.

Jan.

--
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke@gnu.org> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter