[Cygnome2-devel] Re: My pending ITPs / votes & reviews wanted

Gerrit P. Haase gerrit@familiehaase.de
Fri Aug 6 16:36:00 GMT 2004

Hansom writes:

> BTW: what about glib-1.2/gtk-1.2 ? There're some applications still using them,
> such as wmakerconf and dillo.

We just need a maintainer, then they could be added to te netrelease
too.  I decided to go with GTK2 because I want to have GIMP and other
GUI applications which will run without a GNOME desktop too.  But there
lot of applications which could be added when GTK would be available
(i.e. gnucash).  The glib-1.2.10 & gtk+-1.2.10 are stable, kind of dead,
so the maintainer will not have much trouble (at least no updates
forever;)

You don't want to maintain these two packages for the Cygwin netrelease?

Gerrit
--
=^..^=