Regarding mail from Jean-Sebastien Trott from Fri 15 Oct "Interest in "native" Tcl/Tk/Expect/Itcl/... packages?"

Christopher Faylor cgf-no-personal-reply-please@cygwin.com
Wed Dec 15 15:28:00 GMT 2004

On Wed, Dec 15, 2004 at 04:07:58PM +0100, Ariel Burbaickij wrote:
>Yes, I am highly interested in native tcl/tk and native expect/expectk
>for cygwin, I need it, for example, for android.  As I have seen it,
>application expectk.exe was sucessfully built by Jean-Sebastien.  So my
>question is where and how I can get source files and Makefiles in order
>to build expectk in my environment?

Sorry, but, this isn't a mailing list for experssing your wishes for software
nor is it a source/Makefile exchange.

Please use the main cygwin list.

cgf