Question for MaxB: Any hope for fixing the current setup hang?

Max Bowsher maxb@ukf.net
Thu Dec 23 17:55:00 GMT 2004

Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 22, 2004 at 04:43:38PM -0000, Max Bowsher wrote:
>> Christopher Faylor wrote:
>>> We REALLY need to get setup fixed.  Is there any hope that you
>>> are close to getting this fixed, Max?
>>
>> I've finally managed to reproduce it! (today)
>>
>> Let's see what tonight's debugging brings to light.
>
> Woo hoo.  Maybe we'll have a Christmas present for the cygwin community.

Much to my surprise, it reproduces with the current release setup, but not
with current CVS HEAD.

Annoyingly, I really don't have any explanation why this should be the case.

Regardless, I think it's time for a new release.

Max.