xerces-c package problem

Abe Backus abraham@backus.com
Sat Feb 21 22:58:00 GMT 2004

Ok, thank you Chris!

Daniel,
Can you go ahead and put the xerces-c-2.3.0 sources back up?  If you don't
have it available, I have a copy up on my website
http://abraham.backus.com/release/xerces-c/xerces-c-2.3.0-4-src.tar.bz2.
Also, for some reason, a few of the 2.5.0-1 archives were renamed to 2.5.0-4
when they were uploaded from my website.  Namely the tar.bz2 files for
xerces-c-dev, xerces-c-doc, and libxerces-c25.  Can these be corrected to
2.5.0-1?

Thanks!
-Abe