Catch-up

Daniel Reed n@ml.org
Mon Jan 19 06:11:00 GMT 2004

On 2004-01-19T00:33-0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:
) On Sun, Jan 18, 2004 at 10:11:27PM -0500, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
) >Well, as much as I'd like to see gtypist get out the door, there is one
) >technicality:  it requires the help2man package (whose ITP is still
) >pending with 2 votes) in order to build.
) I'll vote for help2man, if it helps.

The help2man package is now only missing a "good to go" review.

I am going to try to make a dent in the backlog of all-but-reviewed packages
sometime this week. However, anyone who would like to see their favorite
proposed packages uploaded can feel free to install the package, do some
sanity checks on the packaging and basic functionality, and try to build the
package from its source package.

Any reported problems will be held against the package until its proposer
announces a fix (or just says the problems are insignificant; I will
typically trust their judgment). A review including the phrase "good to go"
will remove the last major obstacle to uploading. Once a package has one
"good to go", three votes, and no problems, I will perform a last set of
sanity checks and upload it.

--
Daniel Reed <n@ml.org>	http://naim-users.org/nmlorg/	http://naim.n.ml.org/
"A man that is truly great is he who makes the world his debtor."