[jjohnstn: initial version of iconv support checked in]

Nicholas Wourms nwourms@netscape.net
Thu Jan 29 02:07:00 GMT 2004

cgf wrote:
> The below is just an FYI.
>
> This means that the iconv stuff could be built into the DLL, bloating the dll
> even more I suppose.
>
> Is this something that we want to do?  I vote no, but I thought I should mention
> this to the collective wisdom of cygwin-apps since it essentially boils down to
> a package issue.

I think it is something we should consider down the road, but we have
more pressing issues to worry about at the moment.  OTOH, it would be
nice to have the dumper utility not depend on a non-built package.

Cheers,
Nicholas