Harold gone?

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Fri Jul 9 16:12:00 GMT 2004

Chuck hit the nail on the head.  I handed over control of Cygwin/X
because I am no longer interested in it.  On the other hand, I still use
Cygwin proper to get things done, so I can't exactly just sit there if
package "foo" is not yet available for Cygwin and I need it for
something I am working on... I'll have to package and maintain it
myself.  So Chuck was right in guessing that I am not giving up my non-X
packages, but I am giving up the Cygwin/X project and I don't want to
work on the X Server anymore, that is all.

Harold