[ITP-2] glib-2.4.2-1

Gerrit P. Haase gerrit@familiehaase.de
Wed Jun 16 13:56:00 GMT 2004

Volker,

[...]
> Here a windows popup box appears with glib-genmarshal.exe - Unable To
> Locate DLL

> The dynamic link library cygglib-2.0-0.dll could not be found in the
> specified path.

Forget the patch with the static library.  Though it works for
glib-genmarshal it will fail later with gobject-scan which is more
problematic.  Unless someone figures out how to build gobject-scan
statically I need to find another solution.

The simple solution would be to add all the paths where DLLs are created
in the buildscript so they will be available during build.

Gerrit
--
=^..^=