[ITP] par-1.51 - Greatly enhanced 'fmt' type paragraph reformatter

Igor Pechtchanski pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu
Fri Mar 5 16:23:00 GMT 2004

On Fri, 5 Mar 2004, Jari Aalto+mail.linux wrote:

> sdesc: "Greatly enhanced 'fmt' type paragraph reformatter."
> ldesc: "Greatly enhanced 'fmt' type paragraph reformatter by Adam
> M. Costello. Can be used within vi or other editor to automatically
> reformat text in a variety of ways. Perfect for use with email &
> usenet messages as it correctly handles multiple levels of quoting
> characters."
> category: Text
> requires: cygwin
>
> An example [snipped]
> Jari

Jari,

Please check the existing packages before ITPing stuff.  There already is
"par" in Cygwin, and it's even newer than what you've ITP'd:
<http://cygwin.com/cgi-bin2/package-grep.cgi?grep=bin%2Fpar%28%5C.exe%7C+%7C%24%29>.
	Igor
--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/