libungif - Depends on obsolete X libraries - Rebuild for approval by maintainer

Frédéric L. W. Meunier 1@pervalidus.net
Fri Mar 5 21:20:00 GMT 2004


While you're at it, just to mention I had started
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=907253&group_id=10220&atid=631307

Anyway, not much requires X11 in the library. dev2gif.c:
"Module to dump graphic devices into a GIF file.". And of the
utilities, gif2x11.c: "Program to display GIF file under X11
window system.".

Maybe --without-x should be passed ? Or libungif-nox should
also be made ?

On Fri, 5 Mar 2004, Harold L Hunt II wrote:

> There was some discussion about updating the libungif package about a
> week ago but nothing has come of it yet.  I have an interest in getting
> this fixed, so I have completed a rebuild of the package, fixing several
> errors that I discovered in the process.  I have left the package as
> libungif-4.1.0 for now... the patches I made should also make the just
> released 4.1.2 package build fine (released 2004/03/02).
> soon after 2004/03/05.  (Harold L Hunt II)

-- 
http://www.pervalidus.net/contact.html



More information about the Cygwin-apps mailing list