Postgresql and cygserver
Jason Tishler
jason@tishler.net
Sat Mar 27 05:26:00 GMT 2004
Corinna,
Sorry for the delay, but I was on vacation.
On Tue, Mar 23, 2004 at 03:58:45PM +0100, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> can we expect a new postgresql package soon, which uses the IPC
> functions from cygserver instead of cygipc?
I'm also starting a new job on Monday, so my free time will be even more
scarce than it usually is. Nevertheless, I will try to release a
PostgreSQL package built against cygserver as soon as possible.
BTW, is anyone interested in becoming the Cygwin PostgreSQL maintainer?
I haven't used PostgreSQL since 7/01. :,( I'm willing to help get the
new maintainer up to speed...
> I guess Chuck would be glad to drop the cygipc package from his
> portfolio ;-)
I'm sure!
Jason
--
PGP/GPG Key: http://www.tishler.net/jason/pubkey.asc or key servers
Fingerprint: 7A73 1405 7F2B E669 C19D 8784 1AFD E4CC ECF4 8EF6
More information about the Cygwin-apps
mailing list