Minor setup data nit

David A. Cobb Superbiskit@cox.net
Sun May 9 14:13:00 GMT 2004

I do not install GNU emacs, I do install Xemacs.
Typically, I make one setup pass for "latest" and a second for "test"
versions -- ugly but it seems the only way to get what I want.

In the "Partial" view, one (GNU) emacs  entry shows a 'current'
installation and proposes an update.  However, there is no actual
current installation.  [See attached]  Curiously, it will not give me an
"uninstall" choice.

--
David A. Cobb, Software Engineer, Public Access Advocate
"By God's Grace, I am a Christian man; by my actions a great sinner." -- The Way of a Pilgrim: R.French, Tr.