apache maintainership probation

Christopher Faylor cgf-no-personal-reply-please@cygwin.com
Sun May 9 14:24:00 GMT 2004

Given that there have been discussions about apache in both the cygwin
and cygwin-apps mailing list without any response from the apache
maintainer, I am again officially announcing that apache maintainership
will be up for grabs unless there is some activity by Wednesday
(2004-05-12) of next week.

I would appreciate knowing if anyone is interested in being an Apache
maintainer now, so that we can start planning.  Please send private
email to me (at alum.bu.edu) and Corinna about this if you are
interested.

Apache is too important a package to suffer from an inactive maintainer.

cg