"Copyright year, year, ..." statements in setup.exe

Max Bowsher maxb@ukf.net
Sat Nov 20 18:24:00 GMT 2004

The "Copyright year, year, ..." have been somewhat neglected so far as
adding additional years in concerned.

Additionally, some are "Red Hat, Inc.", and others are individual
contributors.

I could use some advice on whether it is acceptable to just have a single
identical copyright header for each file, stating "portions copyright by".

When updating to include 2004, who should the attribution be to? Me? Red
Hat?

What about the "Copyright 2000, 2001 Red Hat Inc." that appears on the setup
splash page?

If anyone has any useful links to information on this, please let me know.

Max.