[ITP] chere

Igor Pechtchanski pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu
Mon Oct 4 19:41:00 GMT 2004

On Mon, 4 Oct 2004, Christopher Faylor wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 04, 2004 at 08:09:48PM +0200, Reini Urban wrote:
> >Dave schrieb:
> >>Recent traffic in the main mailing list indicated a package to manage
> >>Cygwin Prompt Here functionality would be appreciated.
> >>
> >>I propose contributing (and maintaining) a shell script to do this.
> >>See the attached script for my initial version. It works as advertised
> >>on my W2K box, installing and uninstalling a Bash/Rxvt context menu.
> >
> >Cannot you think of a better name than "chere"?
>
> I sort of like the whimsicalness of "chere".  The summary description
> should make it clear what it does.

FWIW, me too.  As in "Elle est très _chère_ aux coeurs de la communauté
d'utilisateurs de Cygwin". :-D
	Igor
--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

"Happiness lies in being privileged to work hard for long hours in doing
whatever you think is worth doing."  -- Dr. Jubal Harshaw