Please upload: postgresql-8.0.0cvs-1 [test] (gold star alert)

Christopher Faylor cgf-no-personal-reply-please@cygwin.com
Mon Oct 4 20:44:00 GMT 2004

On Mon, Oct 04, 2004 at 04:42:25PM -0400, Jason Tishler wrote:
>Reini,
>
>On Mon, Oct 04, 2004 at 10:03:54PM +0200, Reini Urban wrote:
>> I've taken over from Jason Tishler with the 8.x series with his
>> permission. Thanks Jason!
>
>You are very welcome.  Actually, I should be thanking *you*! :,)

Igor, can we get two gold stars for Jason?  One for his years of
Postgres support, and another one for just being a long time contributor
to Cygwin.

And one for Reini for taking up the Postgres yoke, too, please.

cgf