Please upload: postgresql-8.0.0cvs-1 [test]

Reini Urban rurban@x-ray.at
Tue Oct 5 09:37:00 GMT 2004

Gerrit P. Haase schrieb:
> getting this when I try to build:
>
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/ftproot/pub/PostgreSQL/postgresql/postgresql-8.0.0cvs/.build/contrib/dbsize'
> make: *** earthdistance: No such file or directory.  Stop.
> make: Entering an unknown directorymake: Leaving an unknown directorymake: *** [all] Error 2
> make: Leaving directory `/ftproot/pub/PostgreSQL/postgresql/postgresql-8.0.0cvs/.build/contrib'
>
> Any idea?

Yes. They had troubles yesterday with this contrib (hidden in CVS) when
I packaged it. So I disabled it in the contrib/Makefile, but obviously
forgot to add this Makefile patch to the patch. Sorry.

Just remove the "earthdistance \" line from contrib/Makefile. Will be in
the next update again.

--
Reini Urban
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban/