[ITP] mhash-0.9.1-1

Reini Urban rurban@x-ray.at
Tue Oct 5 17:16:00 GMT 2004

Christopher Faylor schrieb:
> On Sat, Sep 25, 2004 at 02:07:29PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>>On Sat, Sep 25, 2004 at 01:46:41PM +0200, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
>>>it seems there was the -mno-cygwin flag used for the mhmash library
>>>build and it isn't a Cygwin version at all:
>>>
>>>$ cygcheck /usr/bin/cygmhash-2.dll
>>>H:/bin/cygmhash-2.dll
>>> C:\WINNT\System32\msvcrt.dll
>>>   C:\WINNT\System32\KERNEL32.dll
>>>     C:\WINNT\System32\ntdll.dll
>>
>>Ok.  If this isn't corrected within a week, I'll be removing this
>>package from the distribution.

> It's been more than a week.  AFAICT, the maintainer of this package is
> not subscribed to the cygwin-apps mailing list.  He's bcc'ed in this
> message, though.
>
> I'll be pulling this package on Thursday unless someone steps forward
> to claim it.

claim, claim... please don't pull.

I want to take over and maintain the cygwin version of mhash-0.9.1
It was probably just an oversight, because their DLL building
instructions are from the CYGWIN FAQ, just wrongly applied.
Builds out of the box after removing the mingw stuff.

I want to package it as single version (no mhash-devel), because both
are very small.
Will be ready for review tommorrow.
--
Reini Urban