[ITP] sqlite-3.0.7

Reini Urban rurban@x-ray.at
Thu Oct 7 00:01:00 GMT 2004

Reini Urban schrieb:
> Jari Aalto+list.cygwin-apps schrieb:
> Ah, Jaari is back in business! Great. And a complete new building
> engine... and the same libtool problems as most of us...
>
> +1 for sqlite
>
> "./sqlite-3.0.7-1.sh conf" builds into sqlite-3.0.7/.build/.build which
> seems to be odd.
>   really "export builddir_relative=.build/.build" ???
> And then there seems to be a recursive make loop. See "info automake"
> how to avoid this, or better let it be fixed upstream.
>
> BTW: shared lib not possible or not tried?
> ...."warning: undefined symbols not allowed in i686-pc-cygwin shared
> libraries."
> So there's something missing for cygsqlite-6.dll
> With dllwrap and the def file it works fine.

Fix this in the top Makiefile.in and you are back in business:

TCC = @TARGET_CC@ @TARGET_CFLAGS@ -I. -I${TOP}/src -DNDEBUG -no-undefined

This creates a fine .libs/cygsqlite3-0.dll
I would also appreciate TARGET_CFLAGS=-O2 :) This should be fast.
BTW: in your build script:

line 4673: local cmd="${test:+echo} CFLAGS=-O2 LDFLAGS=-no-undefined
$conf $opt"

will have the same effect.

> tclbindings tried?

now to the tcl binding...
just another call
"CFLAGS=-O2 LDFLAGS=-no-undefined make libtclsqlite3.la"
is required.
But your cygbuild is too complicated for me to find it.

rurban@reini /usr/src/sqlite/sqlite-3.0.7/.build
$ CFLAGS=-O2 LDFLAGS=-no-undefined make libtclsqlite3.la

did it. Can we have this also please?