Fixes to allow command line options to properly work

Hannu E K Nevalainen _garbage_collector_@telia.com
Mon Oct 11 19:57:00 GMT 2004

Amir Ebrahimi wrote:
> Hannu,
>
> Were you referring to my changes or the filename?  I realize that
> Outlook appended the .dat extension to the file.  However, if you
> just saved the file and renamed it, then it should have worked.

No - sorry for butting in - my comments had less value than I initially
though :-P. See my reply to Igor.

/Hannu E K Nevalainen, B.Sc. EE Microcomputer systems            --72-->

** mailing list preference; please keep replies on list **

-- printf("LocalTime: UTC+%02d\n",(DST)? 2:1); --
--END OF MESSAGE--