[GTG] Re: [ITP] cyrus-sasl 2.1.19

Gareth Pearce tilps@probablyprime.net
Tue Oct 12 13:57:00 GMT 2004

<snip patch>
I'm certainly willing to make this change, reading the warning at the top of
saslauthd.mdoc left me sceptical as to whether it was a wise course of
action, but I see that man on cygwin handles the file just fine.

> What do you think of also including the nice documentation from
> {srcdir}/doc under /usr/share/doc/cyrus-sasl-2.1.19 and maybe the
> uppercase files from {srcdir}/saslauthd under
> /usr/share/doc/cyrus-sasl-2.1.19/saslauthd ?

Sounds like a good idea.

I will endeavour to have an updated package ready tomorrow.

Regards,
Gareth Pearce
Security Developer
Panareef Pty. Ltd. (www.panareef.com)