apache updates

Gerrit P. Haase gp@familiehaase.de
Wed Sep 22 00:01:00 GMT 2004

Hallo Reini,

Am Mittwoch, 22. September 2004 um 00:52 schriebst du:

> Gerrit P. Haase schrieb:
>>>Apache Server Status for localhost
>>>Server Version: Apache/1.3.29 (Cygwin)
>>
>> Is there still no newer version available?

> In my first post I posted the wrong status.
> See my reply with the php configure line and the 1.3.31 status at the
> very end.

> http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2004-09/msg00073.html

Thanks, I see, just didn't scrolled through the first time I read it.
I'll try now what happens when a huge package like PHP refuses to use
Automake and other standard autotool techniques and I try to build it
with shared libs, will inform about progress soon.

Gerrit
--
=^..^=