screen

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Wed Apr 20 21:34:00 GMT 2005

Andrew,

I tried packaging screen a long time ago, and failed.

I got it compiling, but it didn't work correctly.  I seem to recall that
it really didn't work at all.

The major obstacle to porting screen is that you have to understand how
Cygwin handles terminals, which I don't, but maybe you do.  If you
understand that, then it should be possible, but if not then I don't
know what to tell you.

I just did a search of my web spaces and my local machine and couldn't
find any trace of my efforts for packaging screen.  Sorry :(

Harold