screen

Gary R. Van Sickle g.r.vansickle@worldnet.att.net
Thu Apr 21 02:17:00 GMT 2005

Could somebody *please* explain to me why screen is in any way useful on a
system with even a semblance of a window manager?  I can see the point of
screen on a stripped-down text-only system, but when you can open up any
number of rxvt+bash's and ALT-TAB between them...

...what am I missing?  And I'm not picking on you Andy, I keep hearing how
wonderful this screen progam is, and I have yet to meet anybody who can tell
me why.

--
Gary R. Van Sickle