Update: perl-Win32-GUI, perl-libwin32

Reini Urban rurban@x-ray.at
Thu Feb 10 01:52:00 GMT 2005

I would like to maintain perl-Win32-GUI, the Win32-platform native
graphical user interface toolkit for perl, and I want to take over
maintainership for perl-libwin32.
We need a current perl-5.8.6 build.

perl-Win32-GUI was formerly in perl-libwin32-0.191, which I want to take
over from Rafael Kitover.
He didn't react on three of my emails in the last months about this
package, and he wrote in his README "If something breaks and I'm not
around for any reason, please feel free to either fix it and do a Non
Maintainer Upload (I won't mind, honestly) or drop it from the
distribution."
Well, I want maintainership also, because apparently a new
libwin32@perl.org mailinglist arrived suddenly after 2 years silence
from ActiveState, and I want to put the growing number of patches upstream.

The two setup.hints are attached.

http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/publ/cygwin/release/perl-Win32-GUI/perl-Win32-GUI-1.0-1.tar.bz2
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/publ/cygwin/release/perl-Win32-GUI/perl-Win32-GUI-1.0-1-src.tar.bz2

http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/publ/cygwin/release/perl-libwin32/perl-libwin32-0.191-2.tar.bz2