new package: mined text editor

Christopher Faylor cgf-no-personal-reply-please@cygwin.com
Fri Feb 11 01:54:00 GMT 2005

On Fri, Feb 11, 2005 at 02:31:07AM +0100, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
>towo@computer.org wrote:
>>If I remember correctly, I would have to wait until the package shows
>>up in the distribution (being uploaded by you or some other kind
>>maintainer) and then send a message to cygwin-announce, right?
>
>Uploaded.  I removed the '@ mined' line from the setup.hint;)

And, in the interests of space, I removed the 70 extra lines of
inappropriate text from ldesc.  This field isn't supposed to be an
advertisement for the package it is supposed to be a more verbose
description.

I had no idea it was this big that when someone complained about the
length of this field.