[ITP] sqlite-3.0.7

Gerrit P. Haase gp@familiehaase.de
Sat Jan 1 11:25:00 GMT 2005

Jari+list.cygwin-apps wrote:

> | This is because the included ltmain.sh is old.  Try updating the
> | libtool files.
>
> I upgraded from 1.5.10 to 1.9f with setup.exe, but it still gives this
> error. Is there something I'm missing? I'm attaching the patch I'm
> using now for Makefile.in (sqlite 2.8.12).

The libtool used included in the sqlite source tree is outdated:
   VERSION=1.4.3

libtool-devel-1.5.10 is ok, but you need to integrate it in the
sqlite source:
$ libtoolize --copy --force

then aclocal.m4 needs to be updated too:
$ aclocal

and finally regenerate configure:
$ autoconf

It *should* work to run:
$ autoreconf --force --install --verbose

Gerrit
--
=^..^=