Observation for ALL maintainers who provide dlls (was Re:question for perl maintainer)

Reini Urban rurban@x-ray.at
Tue Jul 12 06:28:00 GMT 2005

Pierre A. Humblet schrieb:
> I have extended the tool (attached) so that it takes a variable number
> of arguments. You can check a program and all the dll's it might ever
> load dynamically, or all the dll's in /bin, or whatever.
> cygcheck will search the PATH if necessary.

Thanks a lot.
The upcoming perl-libwin32-0.24 will try to do a more clever
"rebase all-dll's" based on your script then.
28 perl LoadLibrary dll's and several conflicts with system dll's.
But I didn't write this better function yet.

$ cd /usr/src/perl-libwin32-0.191/.inst
$ check_bases /usr/bin/perl.exe `find -name *.dll` | grep -n CONFLICT >

--
Reini