upset apparently mostly better now, but still ignoring my new package!

Thu Jun 23 06:59:00 GMT 2005

On Jun 23 00:41, Max Bowsher wrote:
> Ok, there's no longer 12 upset processes thrashing the machine, and the
> brokenness in setup.ini has gone away for the most part, but it's still not
> correctly listing my apache2 packages.
>
> Help?

You accidentally copied the apache2 directory into the cygwin directory
instead of the cygwin/release directory.  No wonder it never showed up.

Dunno about upset otherwise.  setup.ini looks ok this morning, AFAICS.

Red Hat, Inc.