Counter-ITP of doxygen (was: Re: Please upload: doxygen-1.4.2_20050410-1 (n'th take))

Max Bowsher maxb@ukf.net
Tue May 3 12:12:00 GMT 2005

Christopher Faylor wrote:
> Otherwise, MaxB has
> disqualified himself from doxygen package maintainership,

I would to appeal this, please, because I do not believe it is fair to
censure me for a misunderstanding that I have explained and apologized for.

The fact that a few words of mild intention can be misinterpreted and seed
an accidental high tension mess has been amply well demonstrated on the
cygwin list recently, in the CGF/GRVS thread.

Max.