Welcoming Brian Dessent as setup maintainer

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Sat May 7 04:48:00 GMT 2005

Brian,

I noticed one thing, perhaps this was intentional: the "Just Me" and
"DOS/text" options stay at the bottom of the option group when you
resize or maximize the setup window.  It looks a little silly, but if
that is the intent, then it is fine with me :)

The addition of the manifest makes the gui look really nice.  Thanks for
the tip by the way, I used that idea to refresh the gui of an app I am
working on.  I had no idea it was that easy...

Oh, as a side note, it is pretty hard to find what I am supposed to be
testing in this snapshot release for two reasons:

1) The email subject was not changed, so I have to dig through
"welcoming..." messages to find it the announcement

2) There were no changes mentioned in the announcement, just in the
thread history, which means that I have to essentially study before I
can test and verify that things seem okay.

I suggest sending an email with a new subject, even for these snapshot
releases, with a recap of changes.

Harold