package submission policy

Andrew Schulman andrex@alumni.utexas.net
Tue May 17 20:05:00 GMT 2005

> I think we need a new acronym for "Please configure your mailer to
> provide a full name in From" PCYMTPAFNIF but I suspect all of this
> email client stuff is just a losing battle.

My apologies.  I'll try harder in future.  It's complicated, though.  I
use different mailers on different platforms, and then I read and post
through gmane, which obscures email addresses automatically.  So I may
quote someone's complete email address, and never even see it when I
read my own post.  I'm probably not alone in struggling with this.