Please upload distcc-2.18.3-1

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Tue May 31 22:43:00 GMT 2005

I should clarify my intentions:

I think this should be uploaded now and allowed to be "curr".

If there are problems, I'll fix them immediately, and the sooner that
somebody gives a positive or negative review, the better I will feel.
However, I don't think we should wait for a positive or negative review
to post this, since it is all minor bug fixes and extremely unlikely to
break anything.

Harold