[ITP] gnubg: A backgammon player and analysis tool

Thu Nov 3 09:47:00 GMT 2005

On Oct 27 16:14, Dr. Volker Zell wrote:
> Hi
>
> I would like to contribute and maintain the gnubg package:
>
>  * http://www.gnu.org/software/gnubg/gnubg.html (Homepage)
>  * ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/gnubg/  (Download location)
>
>  [...]
> wget http://cygwin.dev.wapme.net/packages/vzell/cygwin/release/gnubg/setup.hint
> wget http://cygwin.dev.wapme.net/packages/vzell/cygwin/release/gnubg/gnubg-0.14.3-1-src.tar.bz2
> wget http://cygwin.dev.wapme.net/packages/vzell/cygwin/release/gnubg/gnubg-0.14.3-1.tar.bz2

No problems with the packaging (except that the ldesc lines in setup.hint
are too long, IMHO.  However, I don't see that gnubg is packed with any
Linux distro according to rpmfind, so we need the usual three votes here.

I'm not at all a backgammon player, but nevertheless, +1 from me.

Red Hat, Inc.