ATTN Harold Hunt - Re: https no longer supported with wget v1.10.1

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Mon Oct 3 03:59:00 GMT 2005

Got it...

One question though: when you built it, was it statically linking the
ssl libs?  When I just rebuilt it, it statically linked them... which
makes me think that the openssl install dependency is wrong, since I'm
pretty sure there aren't any config files needed from the openssl
package and the dynamic libraries, by definition, aren't needed for
statically linked apps...

What do you think?

Harold