3rd summary (was Re: [HEADSUP] ALL Maintainers, please reply.)

Igor Pechtchanski pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu
Mon Oct 3 14:47:00 GMT 2005

On Mon, 3 Oct 2005, Corinna Vinschen wrote:

> Below are the results as of today 2005-10-03.
> [snip]
> LIST 3: PACKAGES WITHOUT REPLY FROM MAINTAINER SO FAR
> [snip]
>   naim

FYI, Dan just released naim-0.11.8 (yes, from Fort Benning), so I'm
assuming he's actively maintaining naim...

As for the X packages, I'm not sure the people on cygwin-xfree who were
asked to pick up the X maintainership are aware that they have to be
subscribed to this list.  Perhaps it would be worth reiterating it there.
	Igor
--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu