1st summary (was Re: [HEADSUP] ALL Maintainers, please reply.)

Max Bowsher maxb@ukf.net
Fri Sep 23 16:21:00 GMT 2005

Hack Kampbjorn wrote:
> Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>> On Sep 21 20:23, Hack Kampbjorn wrote:
>>
>>> Hack Kampbjorn:
>>> keychain
>>> ncftp
>>> wget
>>>
>>> But my last windows computer at home is being hit by a deathstar battle
>>> station. And I will don't read cygwin mail at work even that I do have a
>>> windows desktop there where I use cygwin everyday.
>>

>> Err... what does that mean?  wget is now Harold's, but what about the
>> other
>> two packages?  Do you continue to maintain them or are they up for grabs?
>
> I continue to maintain them until somebody takes over

How can you maintain them if you never have any free time with a cygwin
computer? Or is that not what you are saying?

keychain and ncftp both have a newer upstream release waiting to be
packaged, by the way.

Max.