HEADS-UP: Modular X11 (ALL maintainers, please read)

Yaakov S (Cygwin Ports) yselkowitz@users.sourceforge.net
Tue Apr 18 20:04:00 GMT 2006

Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> So you're actually volunteering yourself as the new Cygwin/X maintainer?

I'm working on it, but I'm not fully committing until everything is
actually working and packaged.

> Are you also willing to maintain the web page at http://xfree.cygwin.com/
 > and to be a bit active as maintainer on the cygwin-x mailing list?

These are two areas for which I could use some assistance, particularly
with the latter.

> the X maintainer has traditionally upload permissions.

You mean you don't want an upload request for 250+ packages? :-D
When everything is ready, I'll go ahead with this.

Yaakov