[Maybe-ITP] PHP

Lapo Luchini lapo.luchini@gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 20:49:00 GMT 2006

Max Bowsher wrote:
> Given the above caveats, do you think I should proceed with the ITP
> process, or not?
I had tought to do this ITP too, but as I'm already enough "behind
schedule" with existing packages I always delayed this to "later"...
I would obviously appreciate it.
I suggest to add FastCGI support (very useful with lighttpd package) and
--enable-zend-multibyte: it enables auto-recognition of PHP files in
unicode formats, if they have a leading BOM (as used by many editors).
In many years of use of that option on both Windows and FreeBSD I found
no bad side-effects, and will be active by default in PHP 6.


More information about the Cygwin-apps mailing list