Harold L Hunt II
Sun Aug 20 01:09:00 GMT 2006
Actually, it was kinda random that I even looked at the list today.
I've been doing other things for a long time now:
I guess it is safe to say that I will not be able to maintain complex
Cygwin packages anymore. Thus, I am letting go of the following (from
the maintainer's list posted in 2003-11
* *ImageMagick* (last build posted 2004/08/11, mine)
* *GraphicsMagick* (last build posted 2004/07/17, mine)
* fontconfig/libfontconfig* (last build posted 2004/03/11, most likely mine)
* freetype/libfreetype* (last build posted 2005/09/07, this might have
* libXft* (last build posted 2004/03/23, most likely mine)
* ddd (last build posted 2004/06/16, mine)
* lesstif (Brian Ford has this now, right?)
* fvwm (last build posted 2003/11/27, mine)
* openbox (last build posted 2003/11/27, mine))
* nedit (last build posted 2004/10/16, mine)
* transfig (last build posted 2003/11/27, mine)
* xfig, xfig-lib (last build posted 2004/02/12, mine)
* WindowMaker (last build posted 2005/06/28, I think that was mine)
* x2x (last build posted 2004/04/07, mine)
* Xaw3d (last build posted 2004/01/13, mine)
* xgraph (last build posted 2003/11/27, mine)
Packages I can keep:
I believe that covers the entire list. Hopefully new maintainers can be
found for these packages as new releases are required.
Christopher Faylor wrote:
> There have been numerous complaints about ImageMagick in the cygwin-xfree
> and cygwin mailing lists.
> You're still maintaining these, right? If so, could you look at them?
More information about the Cygwin-apps