signing off, mostly

Joshua Daniel Franklin joshuadfranklin@gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 22:01:00 GMT 2006

On 12/4/06, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 04, 2006 at 10:01:51AM +0100, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> >thanks for your commitment in the last couple of years, it's been
> >highly appreciated.
>
> Big ditto from me.  I'm very sad that you are leaving Joshua.  It's been
> a real pleasure working with you.

Thanks so much everyone, I really appreciate your kind words.
I have very much enjoyed the experience of working on Cygwin
and wish that I had the time and resources to continue. As I
mentioned I've never been short of ideas for more documentation.
Cygwin is a great project to work on and it's been fun.