"submission rules page" proposal number 2

Mon Jan 9 12:25:00 GMT 2006

On Jan  5 20:52, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 06, 2006 at 02:26:29AM +0100, Lapo Luchini wrote:
> >> I've been meaning to mention this.  The disk space limitations on the new
> >> sourceware are pretty much nonexistent now - at least for a year or so.
> >> I don't think there's any harm in keeping old versions around now unless
> >> people think this is a bad idea in general.
> >Should I remove that part, then?
>
> I'd like to hear what other people (particularly Corinna) think before we
> remove the section.

IMO we shouldn't keep old versions around for too long.  I'm not against
keeping one or two old versions which are not accessible via setup, but
more of that just makes live harder for the uploaders.  If a maintainer
wants to keep old versions, why not on his/her machine?

Red Hat