Apache Tomcat / Tomcat based apps

Christopher Molnar cmolnar@ourworldservices.com
Sun May 21 23:01:00 GMT 2006

So if I follow your java.sh script correctly and get the idea, I could
call this at the start of the startup.sh script which needs the location
of JAVA_HOME and it would find the correct jdk location? or does it just
find the java.exe?

I would need it to find JAVA_HOME and set that variable .... If I am
thinking this through correctly.

I also need this for the build scripts for ANT and TOMCAT.

-Chris